Saturday, December 5, 2009

Introductionary.


Ehem-ehem.
Nice to meet you all.
My name is Megat Mohd Firdaus bin Haji Makmun.

I was born in Sept. 4th, 1987 at Kuala Lumpur General Hospital.
I'm 22 this year.
Currently studying at a college somewhere in Selangor.

(Tak famous pun college neh. haha.)
Creative Multimedia in Animation.

This is my 2nd semester.
Next semester I'll be going to industrial training in a company near KLCC.
Wish me luck guys.

I'm new to this blogging things.
So please take care of me.


I love reading manga.
The manga i follow right now is (most viewed to least)
Fairy Tail, History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi, Bakuman,
Katekyo Hitman Reborn!,
Naruto, One Piece and Bleach.
Too bad Eyeshield 21 had already finished.
(T_T)

I watch anime too.
But because it'll take some time to finish
(30 minutes/episode)
so i just continues reading manga.
The only anime i've finished watching
(full episodes) is
School Rumble, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagaan and Hayate The Combat Butler.
(I also enjoyed watching Japanese and Korean dramas and movies. ^_^)

Errr..
Seriously I am NOT an expert in freehand drawings and graphic designs.

But i always keep that 'words' in mind.
("practice makes perfect" and "hardworks shall surpass talents")
That is also my blog's name. (^_^)
So if you guys have any suggestion that can help me improves my skills just let me know.
I'll gladly appreciate it.
(but I know how to find a good camera angle for photoshoots.
Thanks to one of my friend who is an expert photographer

for teaching me.)

I love my family and all my friends.
I love to share all kind of things with them.
I love
EVERYTHING about them.
Thanks a lot guys.
For the clearness of your heart to shape me and even colored me with such beautiful colors
just like the rainbow.
=)

Well.
I guess that's it for now.
More will be coming soon.
Thanks for reading.
I'll be posting everything that will be nice for you to read.
Bye!


No comments: